If you have any concern about looking after your affairs or would like to safeguard against any communication or practical difficulty either in later life or due to a medical condition, you may want to put into place arrangements for someone you trust to look after your affairs during any period when you are unable to do so yourself.

We would be very pleased to advise you on Continuing or Welfare Powers of Attorney.

We can also make arrangements to register the Powers of Attorney with the Office of The Public Guardian on your behalf.