Please read the following Terms and Conditions for use of www.pierigraham.com. By use of www.pierigraham.com (‘the Website’):
1. You agree to be legally bound by the terms set out herein which take immediate effect on the use of the Site. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out herein you should not use any of the services on the Website and leave immediately.
2. You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree to use the Website in a way that does not infringe, restrict or inhibit any party’s use of the Website. You agree not to use the website in a way that may reduce the overall functionality of the Website or corrupt the content of the Website.
3. You agree that the terms and conditions of use of the Website are governed by the laws of Scotland and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of Scottish courts.
4. You agree that whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information contained in the Website, Pieri Graham Ltd makes no representation gives no warranty regarding the content of the Website and the completeness or accuracy thereof. Pieri Graham Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages arising as a result of incomplete or incorrect information contained in the Website.
5. Pieri Graham Limited does not guarantee that the Website will be available on an
uninterrupted basis. Pieri Graham Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages arising as a result of the unavailability of the Website.
6. All rights are reserved to Pieri Graham Ltd. It is prohibited to reproduce any part of the Website in any manner. By use of the Website, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Pieri Graham Limited.
7. Pieri Graham Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages arising as a result of any alterations made by unauthorised third parties to the Website.
8. You agree that use of the Website is at the risk of the user. Pieri Graham Limited does not warrant that use of the Website will not cause damage to any property, including, but not limited to, infection of computers by computer viruses or loss of computer data.
9. You acknowledge that the contents of the Website, including these Terms and Conditions, are at all times subject to alteration and amendment by us without prior notification to you.
10. Pieri Graham is the trading name of Pieri Graham Ltd, a Company registered in Scotland under the Companies Acts (Company No. SC340456) and having its Registered Office at 98 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1PJ. A list of all relevant members is available and open for inspection at Registered Office of Pieri Graham Limited. Pieri Graham Limited is regulated by the Law Society of Scotland.